Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pow Pow

There is a new pesky plant growing rapidly among the Idaho wildernesses. The shiny red plant baffles scientists, is considered a threat to local wildlife, and has recently had a bounty placed on it. . . This is how Kyle and I ended up hunting the ferocious Dr.Pepper plants (hey, anything for a little extra money, right).

Ok, you are right, there is no real Dr. Pepper plant. We did have a good time setting them up and shooting at them though. Kyle was pretty excited to use his gun he brought back from Cali. We went with friends Shane and Sidney. After setting the cans up on the tips of the plants I couldn't help but think that they it looked like a field of Dr.Pepper plants. It was hard to tell when we had hit the cans though. But when we went and checked them out they were pretty peppered so I guess our aim is alright. Next time we want to take full soda cans and shake em up before shooting at them. . . . Kyle's such a cowboy:


We had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment