Sunday, November 14, 2010

odds 'n ends

So, Kyle is now volunteering at the hospital in the physical therapy department- he's gotta get so many hours accumulated to apply for grad schools. He came home the other day with an awesome, very official name tag. So I took a picture to share.


Kyle says it doesn't, but I still think this badge gets him through locked doors and into restricted areas ;)

Also, we've gotten our craft on a little bit lately. We've had the idea to do this for a while but we just finally got around to it:

Officially it is called "alphabet photography" but we just refer to it as "something cool for our house that we made." Can you tell what it says?! We went around town and took pictures of things that looked like the letters we needed. My two favorites are the I and the Y. The I is a door and window from the Tabernacle down town. The Y is the front brakes of Kyles bike, he was doing some repair work and had to take 'em off for a bit. After we took the pictures it just took some Photoshop and the right frame (which actually was a pain trying to find, but it worked out perfect) and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment