Sunday, November 14, 2010

One year older and wiser too

I'm now 22 years old! We had friends over for cake and ice cream to celebrate. Below is me + my birthday cake. Kyle thought that by putting half of the candles on one end and the other half on the far end, that he could prevent me from blowing them all out with one breath. . .

. . . but I got all of them :) And for my gift Kyle got me (us) a Mac desktop!!

Which is SO nice, my laptop is very slow and has already been resurrected twice. This desktop is much faster and should last a lot longer. Also, it's the same computer that I did design work on while I was in school, so I'm excited to get the Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop...) and design some awesome stuff again. 22 has been great so far. Thank you Kyle! (thank you grant money!) Thank you friends for coming to have cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment