We ordered the Huge platter and split it between the 4 of us. It was delicious. After that we went to an arcade and played some games for a bit. Sunday night we had friends over for ice cream cake. I made him an ice cream cake with his favorite ice cream. It's from a dairy here called Gs Dairy, it's called Gorilla Munch and it it banana flavored ice cream with Oreo pieces and peanut butter mixed in. . . does that sound odd to anyone else? I actually thought it was pretty tasty in a cake though.Thursday, January 13, 2011
Kyle's Birthday!
Kyle is 24! We celebrated some on the 9th - I made him a big breakfast and he got to open his gifts from me. But it was in the middle of finals so he was pretty busy. Our big celebrations happened that weekend. We went with Brittany and Andrew to Famous Dave's BBQ in Idaho Falls.
We ordered the Huge platter and split it between the 4 of us. It was delicious. After that we went to an arcade and played some games for a bit. Sunday night we had friends over for ice cream cake. I made him an ice cream cake with his favorite ice cream. It's from a dairy here called Gs Dairy, it's called Gorilla Munch and it it banana flavored ice cream with Oreo pieces and peanut butter mixed in. . . does that sound odd to anyone else? I actually thought it was pretty tasty in a cake though.
We ordered the Huge platter and split it between the 4 of us. It was delicious. After that we went to an arcade and played some games for a bit. Sunday night we had friends over for ice cream cake. I made him an ice cream cake with his favorite ice cream. It's from a dairy here called Gs Dairy, it's called Gorilla Munch and it it banana flavored ice cream with Oreo pieces and peanut butter mixed in. . . does that sound odd to anyone else? I actually thought it was pretty tasty in a cake though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment