We had hopes of making it to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with Kyle's grandparents and other family down there. BUT, the roads were awful and traffic was extra slow. So, we turned around, stopped at the grocery store on the way back and stocked up on things to make our own Thanksgiving dinner. Neither of us had ever cooked a turkey before.
I'd say that it turned out pretty good though!
you can usually click on the blog photos to bring them up bigger, in case some of you didn't know...
and I know all of you want to see this turkey a little bigger ;)
We tried to make all of the holiday specialties! I think we covered just about everything. Can you guess whose plate is whose?

hint: I like green beans and Kyle likes stuffing

We also had apple pie. Mmm!

And what is a holiday without something bubbly? We toasted with some Martinelli's.
It turned out to be a great Thanksgiving. I just hope that next year we don't get snowed in again.
No comments:
Post a Comment