Do you like it? Can you tell that we had to fix it up a little bit? When we got it a glass panes had been busted out of one of the doors. We were originally thinking we could get another piece of glass for the other door but then we realized we could really do whatever we wanted in the middle of the doors. I found these cute little tile-ish things (they are made to be wall hangings_ at Michaels and we put 4 together in each door opening.
I'm still debating if I want to do more to it (maybe put some trim in there like used to be on the glass). But for now it is good!So we got this stand for about one third of retail price and then spent $12 bucks to fix it up! A fun little project. And then most recently we got a new table. It's a cute little square counter-height table. We are enjoying it!


Okay Sharon, that is way impressive! You guys are so creative with the doors for the TV stand! And my gosh that table is beautiful. I hope you're doing well!!
ReplyDelete