I am very behind on blogging. . . in case you haven't noticed. SO, here I am at the computer to get caught up it all. And the first order of business is (drum roll. . . . . . ) KYLE'S 25th BIRTHDAY!! Yay! We had a fun evening, starting with gifts. I always have a lot of fun getting gifts for Kyle; his birthday and holidays are pretty much the only time I'm allowed to shop for him, hehe.
Opening his gifts!
After he opened his gifts we headed out for his Birthday dinner!! Ever since we moved down here to Utah Kyle had been wanting to eat out at Tucanos. . . It's a Brazilian grill style restaurant and it is Yummy. The waiters come around with big skewers of different gourmet grilled meats cut you off whatever you want. And for all of the side items they have a massive buffet with all delicious foods.
Opening his gifts!
And Kyle was a good sport and let the waiters come over and sing him happy birthday while he danced around with this tambourine! It was a lot of fun. Hope your 25th year is a great one Kyle, Love You!


No comments:
Post a Comment